Andrew is a qualified – time served medical engineer with a career that now spans over 27 Years. Andrew as Director – now looks for opportunities to develop the business via his vast network and industry knowledge.
Finance and Operations Director with over 20 years’ experience in the medical equipment service industry, responsible for developing strategy and delivering operational and financial performance and setting budgets across the whole company.
Joining Hugo in November 2014 as Operations Manager, he has overseen the re-structuring of the field service team, back to base operations and he has successfully managed major timeline projects.
Daniel joined Hugo Technology in 2012 as Quality Controller, and developed the Hugo QMS that has since received commendations from global customers and our notified body BSI.
Judith started work in the banking and finance sector, moving onto become an account manager, whilst obtaining qualifications within the business environment.
- Takes personal responsibility for the service provided to Hugo Technology customers
- Actively supports the Hugo supervisory team, while avoiding behaviour that is not conducive to a team-working approach
- Displays a consistently high standard of conduct, including maintaining a positive outlook and remaining calm under pressure
- Treats all colleagues how they would like to be treated themselves
- Can be relied upon to display good manners, politeness and a consideration for others at all times
- Avoids confrontational behaviour, examples include entering into arguments, being negatively critical of colleagues, and raising voice
- Can be relied upon to always keep colleagues and supervisors informed on relevant matters as required
- Shows enthusiasm in their approach to work, a can-do attitude, and is a positive influence on colleagues
- Able to raise concerns, risks and other issues to the supervisory team in an appropriately clear, constructive and respectful manner
- Seeks and ensures clarity regarding what is expected, resulting in a consistently strong performance in terms of quality
- Able to work under own motivation, and show initiative where appropriate
- Maintains consistently punctual time-keeping and a strong attendance record
- Willing to work outside of remit and contracted hours as reasonably required, and go the extra mile to support the wider business
- Open to learning new skills, and values the contribution of colleagues
- Can be relied upon to co-operate and work well with others, showing no fixation with status, and no game-playing